This is the Pulsar 150 cc DTS-I.
As we can see that all spare parts of Pulsar 150 is modified to 220.This is going to be a great relief to those who want fuel efficiency and flamboyant look. You can see the difference.
Here Split seat, Pulsar 220 silencer and Pulsar 220 head light kit are assembled in it. Modifying Pulsar is a very good option. The thing is Pulsar is perfectly suit for any kind of modification.
For fixing Pulsar 220 silencer you should keep in mind that, 220 silencer is bigger, lengthy and heavier than other, so we fixed the silencer with a small metal piece. And the foot rest of Pulsar 220 is slightly bigger than 150.
Pulsar 220 silencer is heavy, so there will be a drop in mileage.
While assembling all parts make sure if it is fixed properly. And must also maintain this modification once in a month. As I explained in previous post extra precaution should be taken while assembling seats. You have to weld a metal rod across the frame so that the complete weight over the rear seat will be on this rod and if its not aligned properly it could harm your fiber kit.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE :
- SPLIT SEATS
- 220 SILENCER
- SPLIT HANDLE BAR
- PULSAR 220 HEAD LIGHT KIT
- This Silencer is more comfortable and makes you feel good.
- Split seats gives you a sporty look.
- 220 headlight assembly will give you a Pulsar 220 feeling.
- Pulsar 220 silencer exhaust is bigger so it also make difference in mileage.
- Handle clipping must be very properly arranged otherwise it will be make handles look poor.
- Split seats must be arranged proper otherwise there is a chance of breaking tail kit.
- Silencer is heavy so you will feel a little weight on your bike.