Stunning! isn't it?
This is Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTS-I.
This time we didn't modified it to other bike, instead we transformed its look to more classy and sporty.
We can see that the some of the spare parts are altered to give a sporty look. The modified spare parts are the front mud guard kit, front disk breaks, disk pads, rear disk breaks and the mono suspension.
The mono suspension gave Pulsar 200 a steamy flirtatious look. This sporty look will allure everyone's attention and also give a smooth comfortable ride to you.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE:
- FRONT DISK BREAK WITH DISK PADS
- REAR DISK BREAK WITH DISK PADS
- MONO SUSPENSION
- BIGGER SWING ARM
- Main advantage is that the mono suspension give Pulsar a better look and make it ride smooth.
- Font disk brake is stronger and powerful than the real one.
- Rear disk break make braking comfort.
- The new sporty Tyre may look good but hampers the performance by affecting the mileage.
- Spare parts for this type of modification are costly