Hero Honda Karizma is the first Indian sporty looking bike. It's demand is still high in these days. The Hero Honda made an engine which have a tremendous power and look.
So what about modifying the Karizma we don't have to do much on it, but still some slight mod will make it more appealing.
Here is the customized Karizma which looks great. The bike is modified with a mono shock suspension, customizing disk brakes on the rear and a bigger Tyre.
For adding disk brakes on the rear we have to change the swing arm and an alloy which supports disk break.
Mono shock suspension gives you a comfort ride over rough roads and you can feel the difference.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE:
- MONO SHOCK SUSPENSION.
- SWING ARM
- REAR DISK BREAK ASSEMBLY.
- BIGGER REAR TYRE
- Mono shock suspension gives you a comfort ride.
- Rear disk brakes give you a strong breaking effect.
- Bigger Tyre give a great stability.
- Difference in mileage.
- Customized swing arm must be fixed properly.
- Must remove chain guard.