Friday, April 12, 2013

Pulsar 200 to Yamaha R15 ver 2.0


Fusion is something that not always generates good results, except in this case. I have always loved the sound of great exhausts, it’s Yamaha R6 that got me into it. For a normal biker we couldn't afford a Yamaha R6. So for those who like R6, I’ve edited 2008 Pulsar 200 with and Yamaha R15 version 2.0 to make it look unique. 

Yamaha R15 version 2.0 is carved from Yamaha R6.

Take a look on Yamaha R15 version 2.0.



I had a concept in mind that bike should look unique and different. So before implementing it I edited things using Photoshop so that you can get a clear idea about how it going to look and whether it suits to your bike or not. I did not want it to look like an R15 version 1.0; I simply wanted a new look which combines the best bits of the Pulsar and R15 version 2.0.



 WOW! was my first reaction. 

Its quite surprised me. Yamaha R15 version 2.0 head light kit really suits to Pulsar 200. 
Those who are going to modify their bike like this, I have a suggestion. If you add a Mono suspension and Split handle it will look more stunning. I rate this 7.5/10.