Magnificent look!!Every biker wants their bike to look peculiar. Here we changed baby Pulsar's rear Tyre and made it bigger. You can see the transformation.
The mileage will drop a little, but I will tell you guys that won't be a problem, look at this mod its AWESOME.
Rear alloy is replaced with Yamaha FZ. The customization is superb. Mono suspension makes you feel good. Rear disk add glamour to its appearance. Now it looks like a low grade naked street bike.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE:
- REAR ALLOY WITH DISK BREAK AND DISK PADS
- MONO SUSPENSION.
- YAMAHA FZ ALLOY.
- REAR BIGGER TYRE
- Main advantage is that the mono suspension give Pulsar a better look and make it ride smooth.
- Rear disk break make braking comfortable.
- Bigger Tyre give you a good looks.
- The new sporty Tyre may look good but hampers the performance by affecting the mileage a little.
- Mono suspension is costly.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.