Here we are presenting a Pulsar 150 with 220 kit, which gives a totally different look.
This is the Pulsar 150 cc DTS-I. As it is we can see that all the spare parts of Pulsar 150 is replaced to 220.
It is same as one of my post added in my blog that "Pulsar 150 to Pulsar 220" the only difference is the Silencer.
We will get good mileage along with Pulsar 220 look.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE
- SPLIT SEATS
- 220 FOOT REST KIT
- SPLIT HANDLE BAR
- REAR ALLOY WITH DISK
- PULSAR 220 HEAD LIGHT KIT
- Stock silencer give you normal mileage.
- Rear disk brake gives you a smooth break.
- Split seats gives you a sporty look.
- 220 headlight assembly will give you a Pulsar 220 feeling.
- Changing footrest make you more seating comfort.
- Rear big Tyre make difference in mileage.
- Handle clipping must be properly arranged otherwise it will make handling poor.
- Split seats must be arranged proper otherwise there is a chance of breaking tail kit.