This is the Pulsar 150 cc DTS-I. As we can see that all spare parts of Pulsar 150 is modified to 220.
This is going to be a great relief to those who want fuel efficiency and flamboyant look. You can see the difference. This one is a nice modification a Pulsar 150 is converted to Pulsar 220 F. Isn't it look great?
I have no comments to say its simply awesome.
While assembling all parts make sure if it is fixed properly or not. And must also maintain this modification once in a month. As I explained in previous post extra precaution should be taken while assembling seats. You have to weld a metal rod across the frame so that the complete weight over the rear seat will be on this rod and if its not aligned properly it could harm your fibre kit.
Talk about Swing arm assembly, actually it is designed for Pulsar 200, 180 and 220 so you have to make some adjustments with the swing arm. Rear disk break looks good and give a smooth break.
But there is a major problem with this modification, that's is related to the stand. Which can be easily resolved by adjusting the height of the stand by removing the small iron rod attached to it.
SPARE PARTS USED ARE :
- SPLIT SEATS
- 220 SILENCER
- 220 FOOT REST KIT
- SPLIT HANDLE BAR
- REAR ALLOY WITH DISK
- PULSAR 220 HEAD LIGHT KIT
- This Silencer is more comfortable and makes you feel good.
- Rear disk brake give a smooth break.
- Split seats gives you a sporty look.
- 220 headlight assembly will give you a Pulsar 220 feeling.
- Changing footrest makes your seat comfortable.
- Rear big Tyre make difference in mileage.
- Pulsar 220 silencer exhaust is bigger so it also make difference in mileage.
- Handle clipping must be very properly arranged otherwise it will be make handling poor.
- Split seats must be arranged proper otherwise there is a chance of breaking tail kit.
For any further help and suggestions please don't hesitate to comment.